Hawksworth Wood Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout our school community.
To achieve this, our Equality Objectives are:
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a range of activities and experiences across the curriculum.
- To ensure that the curriculum effectively supports all children, including those with disabilities or special needs.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to ethnicity, age, disability, gender or socio-economic status.
- To ensure the school environment is as accessible as possible for all pupils, staff and visitors.
- To improve outcomes for pupils with SEND across school.
For further information relating to Equality, please also see our Equality Statement and our Accessibility Policy and Plan. These can be found on our Policies page on this website.